The January 2016 HDD Access software and content release are now available. The HDD Access software contains no new features. The content has been reviewed and updated. The clinical content for LOINC version 2.54 and the recent releases of ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS and HCPCS Level II has been added.
Welcome To HDD Access
3M, the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) jointly present HDD Access, the public version of the 3M™ Healthcare Data Dictionary (HDD). Deployed since 1996, the HDD is helping 3M customers manage terminologies used in healthcare and can be integrated with other applications in a seamless manner.
HDD Access will help healthcare providers to accelerate implementation of electronic health records and help healthcare organizations achieve interoperability between disparate systems. HDD Access enables clinical data capture, queries and analytics, and organizes healthcare data to support requirements under meaningful use. It provides the foundation for enhancing healthcare analytics, decision support, and business intelligence.
HDD Access Is Now Available To You For Free!
HDD Access can help you to:
- Integrate medical terminology standards into your applications
- Make the data from all your systems semantically interoperable for exchange, analytics, decision support, alerts and reminders
- Comply with Meaningful Use requirements specified by ONC and CMS
- Minimize terminology development and maintenance costs
- Be more efficient and effective in every aspect of your operations where actionable data is needed
Join the HDD Access community – together, we can achieve the vision of using integrated, interoperable and measurable data to improve healthcare for all.
Get the Most out of your Clinical Terminology with our Professional Solutions
If you need help implementing HDD Access or professional help with your local or standard terminology content, 3M offers professional products, services and training to get the help you need.
- Minimize terminology development and maintenance costs and become more efficient and effective in your clinical terminology management and implementation.
- Utilize services from over 30 clinical experts in a wide variety of terminology and medical informatics domains to jump start your terminology management.
- Learn about the 3M HDD, a terminology server with professional support and more than 2 million concepts (compared to about 600,000 concepts in HDD Access).
- Ask us about our training, terminology tools and automapping to enhance your terminology maintenance, data governance and terminology-enabled applications.
Begin the conversation with one of our informaticists or explore the Professional Solutions menu above.