The February 2014 HDD Access software and content release are now available. The HDD Access software contains no new features. The content has been reviewed and updated. The clinical content for anesthesia administration procedures and procedures on the digestive system has been added.
Welcome To HDD Access
3M, the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) jointly present HDD Access, the public version of the 3M™ Healthcare Data Dictionary (HDD). Deployed since 1996, the HDD is helping 3M customers manage terminologies used in healthcare and can be integrated with other applications in a seamless manner.
HDD Access will help healthcare providers to accelerate implementation of electronic health records and help healthcare organizations achieve interoperability between disparate systems. HDD Access enables clinical data capture, queries and analytics, and organizes healthcare data to support requirements under meaningful use. It provides the foundation for enhancing healthcare analytics, decision support, and business intelligence.
HDD Access Is Now Available To You For Free!
HDD Access can help you to:
- Integrate medical terminology standards into your applications
- Make the data from all your systems semantically interoperable for exchange, analytics, decision support, alerts and reminders
- Comply with Meaningful Use requirements specified by ONC and CMS
- Minimize terminology development and maintenance costs
- Be more efficient and effective in every aspect of your operations where actionable data is needed
Join the HDD Access community – together, we can achieve the vision of using integrated, interoperable and measurable data to improve healthcare for all.